This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
29 Books Read This Year!
Here’s a complete list of the books I read (or attempted to read) this year. These are mostly non-fiction books, with a few fiction books and one by a comedian thrown in for good measure.
This is the first time I’ve put my whole annual list together in one place and I was shocked and pleased to see that I’ve read 29 books this year! Also, seeing them listed in this way has acted as a great reminder and there are definitely a few that I want to go back to re-read or reference for the great material they contain.
As I’ve mentioned in previous blogs, I have a subscription to Audible, so some of these books have been listened to, others were physical books and there were a number that I downloaded to my kindle.
These lists aren’t in any particular order, although I’ve highlighted a few of my favourites 🙂 .
My Audible List
- You Are A Badass – Jen Sincero
- The Productivity Project – Chris Bailey 🙂
- Flip Side – Flip Flippen
- On Fire – John O’Leary
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari – Robin Sharma
- Money – Rob Moore
- Deep Work – Cal Newport
- Smarter, Better, Faster – Charles Duhigg
- She Means Business – Carrie Green 🙂
- The Wisdom of Your Cells – Bruce Lipton
Real, Paper Books 😉
- Parsnips, Buttered – Joe Lycett
- The Keeper of Lost Things – Ruth Hogan
- Positive Psychology – Miriam Akhtar
- The Magic – Rhonda Byrne
- I Feel Bad About My Neck – Nora Ephron
- 18 Minutes – Peter Bregman
- Younger Next Year for Women – Chris Crowley 🙂 🙂
- Be Bulletproof – James Brooke
My Kindle Downloads
- Think Straight – Darius Foroux
- Self Discipline – S J Hilton
- The Complete Guide to Vision Boards – Christine Kane
- Turning Pro – Steven Pressfield 🙂
- Do The Work – Steven Pressfield
- Expert Secrets – Russell Brunson
- The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod 🙂
- The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity – Rob MacGregor
- Pinch Me – Bernadette Logue
- How To Blog for Profit – Ruth Soukup
- The Last Thing I Remember – Deborah Bee
Have you read any of these? What did you think of it/them? Or have you got some to recommend for my reading list for 2018? Let me know in the comments!